Every high schooler has that one person who is always there for them. They have your back, no matter what. If you’re thinking of ways to show your appreciation, you can always give them a gift.
There are plenty of gift ideas for high school best friends, but finding the perfect one can be tough. If you’re stuck on what to get your BFF, consider one of these ten unique gifts:
- A high school ring. This is a classic gift that will always be appreciated. It’s a way to commemorate your high school years and friendship. It would be better if the two of you get matching high school rings!
- A personalized mug. Get your BFF a mug that has their name or initials on it. You can also get one with a funny saying that describes your friendship. There are also stores that offer photo printing on mugs, so you can get a mug with a photo of the two of you together.
- A gift card to their favorite store. If you know your friend’s favorite store, getting them a gift card is always a good idea. Aside from that, you can never go wrong with the gift because they will choose what they want!
- A basket filled with their favorite snacks. If your friend has a sweet tooth, this is the perfect gift for them! Fill a basket with all of their favorite snacks, like candy, cookies, and cake. Make it a little bit sweeter by inserting notes on it.
- A coupon book. This is a great gift for high school best friends who are always busy. Make a coupon book with offers like, “One free homework pass,” or “One free night of movie marathon.”
- A personalized journal. This is a great gift for your friend who loves to write. Get them a journal that has their name on the cover or initials. You can also get one with a quote about friendship.
- A set of high school yearbooks. If your friend is nostalgic, they will love this gift! Get them a set of high school yearbooks so they can look back on all the good times the two of you had together.
- A photo album. Another great gift for high school best friends who love to reminisce. Fill a photo album with pictures of the two of you throughout high school. You can also add in some funny captions to make it even better.
- A friendship bracelet. This is a timeless gift that your high school best friend will definitely appreciate. Get them a bracelet with their birthstone or initials. You can also find some really cute friendship bracelets online.
- A trip down memory lane. If you want to give your high school best friend a really special gift, take them on a trip down memory lane. Show them all the places the two of you went together and recreate some of your favorite memories. It’ll be a gift they’ll always cherish.
What are you waiting for? Start shopping for the perfect high school best friend gift today!