City Union Bank has been originally created in 1904 as the ‘The Kumbakonam Bank Limited’. City Union Bank has been primarily established by S.Krishna Iyer, V.Krishnaswami Iyenga as well as R. Santhanam Iyer. The Kumbakonam City Union Bank has also been opened in many other states during 1965 and expanded its branches. In 1987, the name of the Bank was changed to the ‘City Union Bank Limited’ which mainly reflected as the national image of the bank. City Union Bank becomes one of the most popular banks in India as there are many numbers of facilities that have been added to the Bank. City Union Bank offers customers with the internet banking facility, quick funds transfer, and many others. These would be a suitable option for easily expanding its customer base.
Banking Services & Products Information:
City Union Bank is one of the top Banks in the country for providing various facilities suitable for the growth of the customers and country. Currently, the City Union Bank offers more than 7 types of Saving Accounts for serving the financial needs of students, salaried employees, or entrepreneurs. Some of the important Banking Services and Product information are
- Savings Account
- Home Loan
- Fixed Deposit
- Four-Wheeler Loan
- Credit Card
- Balance Enquiry
- Net Banking
City Union Bank Savings Account:
The City Union Bank offers wide numbers of services for the customers. The Savings bank account is one of the common services that offer more benefits for the customers. Some of the other services mainly include the financesmarti
- Portfolio Management Solutions
- Stock Trading
- Special Banking Facilities
- Utility Bill Payments
- Internet Banking
Savings Accounts are deposit account that mainly pays interest with fixed intervals. These are mainly suitable options for direct paying and writing checks. Savings Account helps the customer to easily set more assets for emergency purposes. City Union Bank offers an interesting range from 3% to 6% for the amount that is deposited. Normally, the Rate of interest varies from every bank based on the terms and conditions.
CUB Excel Savings Account:
For availing this Saving Account, it is important to have the average Minimum balance of Rs.50000/- is to be maintained quarterly and for at least a year. When the account holders have the minimum balance maintained then it is quite easier for availing the loan.
- A savings account is available to all individuals between the ages of 18 and 54 years
- The premium payable is based on the age of the customer
- Premium is Rs.384/- per annum for those Age bracket of 36 to 50 years
- Nomination for all accounts
- Premium is Rs.888/- per annum for Customers at the age bracket of 51 to 54 years
- Complimentary Internet banking facility
- Free facility for transferring money with RTGS
- Transfer funds between the branches
- The free facility of withdrawing cash either City Union Bank’s ATMs
- Complimentary VISA/ATM cards
- Limitless cash remittance
CUB Young India Savings Account:
The CUB Young India Savings Account is normally equipped with free debit cards for ages 18 to 25. With the use of these account savings, young adults could easily save their money for future use.
- Students between the ages of 18 and 25 years can opt for this account
- Applicant must be a student or by an account holder
- The student must provide the ID card or bonafide certificate
- SSLC mark sheet
- Must have a minimum of Rs.500/- in the account
- Students can avail of the International VISA Debit Card
- Easier to withdraw cash from 11, 00,000+ ATMs around the world
- Outstation Cheque could be collected
- Easier to save money with paying hostel fees, college fees and paid online at the student’s convenience
- Funds can be easily transferred using Net Banking
- Get the monthly statement of account via e-mail
How To Obtain City Union Bank Internet Banking User Id And Password?
City Union Bank is mainly enabled with a safe internet banking policy suitable for the customers to easily gain the best services. Now you can easily get instant online services with a secure User ID and Password. You can easily submit the duly filled request to the Branch office for getting the valid ID and Password. It is a mainly suitable way for making internet banking safer. Below are the steps you can easily avail of for getting the Internet Banking User ID and Password.
- Access nearest Branch office
- Fill the Internet Banking request form for your Bank Account
- Submit the duly filled form to the branch
- The branch will cross-check and verify the details
- Central processing center posts the User ID and Password to the customer’s address
How To Activate City Union Bank Net Banking?
- Open the official City Union Bank website or click https://www.onlinecub.net
- Enter User ID received from branch
- Click ‘continue button
- Enter Password
- Click ‘login button
- Change the transaction password after the first successful login
- Set the account details
How To Generate Union Bank Of India Green PIN At An ATM?
For generating the PIN at the ATM, the City Union Bank can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit Union Bank of India ATM closest
- Insert the debit card
- Choose the language of your preference
- Choose the options displayed on the screen
- Click the “Generate Green PIN” button
- OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number
- Choose on “validate OTP”,
- Access OTP that is sent to your registered mobile number
- Click your preferred 4-digit PIN.
- Re-enter the PIN
- Click on “Confirm PIN”
With the completion of this procedure, the Debit Card PIN is activated. The Union Bank of India sends the message mentioning the Green PIN is generated and activated. Customers could easily generate the PIN with these simple steps and can easily avail nearest ATM for activating their card. Upon the activation, it is a convenient option for withdrawing cash.