As we approach the BPSC 2022 test, time is running out to prepare for this exam to select valid candidates for prestigious posts. There is a recruitment announcement regarding hiring eligible candidates for various administrative positions in Bihar. During this recruitment, the written test is used to select candidates for Group B and Group C. The whole recruitment process is based on the candidate’s performance during this test. Use online study tools like BYJU’S Exam Prep to prepare for the BPSC 2022 exam.
How To Fill The BPSC 2022 Exam Application Form?
You can download the BPSC 2022 Application Forms online. The official website is the best place to find the forms.
- When applying for BPSC Recruitment 2022, click Apply Now to the main website.
- After receiving the application form, complete it entirely with all of the information requested, including your details, educational background, and more.
- The form will be cancelled if it contains incomplete or incorrect information. Please make sure that the form is complete before submitting it.
- Complete the application form, upload your signature, and submit it along with the signature and photograph.
- Finally, the application fee is paid through the proper payment gateway.
What should be the Preparation Strategy to Prepare the BPSC Syllabus?
The ability to prepare suitably becomes very important for a student to reach the desired result. The student should have an organized and well-structured study plan for this. There are different ways in which each individual understands and prepares, regardless of how they must follow the same BPSC syllabus. In this article, we will discuss some general tips and suggestions to help the students organize their studying;
- Study in sections throughout the day. It would be best if you spent quality time studying each subject. An organized schedule is a must. It is crucial to follow your schedule.
- It would be best to choose standard books for your preparation and not change them midway through. It would be best to take quality notes from the books you chose. Make it a habit to devote at least 2 to 3 hours from your study time to regularly review all of the materials you prepare.
- Make sure you understand the maps of Bihar, India, and the world. Go through the geographical features of Bihar.
- The current affairs section must be well-understood by you. It would be best if you become accustomed to reading newspapers to gain a good understanding of what’s happening in the world. Alternatively, you can subscribe to a magazine covering current events monthly. For better and clearer perspectives, choose magazines such as Pratiyogita Darpan.
- Write quality and comprehensive notes on Bihar’s history, geography, culture, language, and festivals. Be sure to review them regularly.
- You should have a strong background in all subjects. For this, you should study the NCERT books (Class 6-12) for a long time. Aspirants have to possess an in-depth understanding of these subjects.
- Sign up to take regular tests to analyze your preparation and writing speed. This will help your brain rapidly reach across the entire syllabus and enable you to become a master of all the subjects in school.
- The most important thing you should remember is maintaining your health and mental stability. Having fun and entertaining yourself should also be a top priority. Schedule some time to refresh your mind during your busy day.
The BPSC exam can be cleared by candidates who work hard. Qualified candidates for the preliminary examination will qualify to sit the BPSC main examination. In the BPSC exam, current affairs play a crucial role, and candidates need to keep up with the most recent news and events to do well in that section. For more information, see newspapers like the Hindu and other publications. Get the help of online study tools like BYJU’S Exam Prep to complete the syllabus.