Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms on the planet. It’s a platform where you can share photos and videos with your friends and followers. These days, you can get better Instagram likes by following these simple strategies.
Stop being an expert and start being likeable.
It’s easier than you think to get followers on Instagram. Wpdevshed.com suggests to stop being an expert on everything and start being likeable on the platform. You’ll be able to follow more people and get better likes without any hard work.
Be more likeable, and it will do the trick.
People don’t want someone who is an expert in something they aren’t interested in. If you’re posting things that you’re not passionate about, no one will be interested in following you. Instead of getting likes from people interested in your posts, focus on being more likeable and start following people who are more interesting to follow.
Don’t be afraid to stop at red points.
If you’re not careful, posts on Instagram can be too long or too complex. Stop here! These posts will probably not be liked, and you won’t get any likes for those posts. Instead, start dicing down your content to lessened doses.
Don’t try to be too different; It works for me when I post a video about my cat, and it’s ‘irregularities’ because people might not understand it. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Some people might want to see my blog post because they’re interested in that too. Pictures and videos can be better suited as a social media platform because they don’t convey what people aren’t interested in.
Take the time to follow someone; if you follow someone for very long times (hours on end), you’re going to know their habits, wants, and what they’re looking for. You’ll be able to understand what they’re looking for and how to reach them.
Use these simple steps for getting more likes.
- Start dicing down your content. If your posts are too long, they won’t be liked by as many people. Too much talk? Not interesting to follow? Take some shortcuts and start following people who are more interesting to follow.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for likes and comments. You can ask people to like your photo by giving them a “like” or comment. Make sure you don’t look desperate but keep in mind that you have to follow them back first if you want others to follow you.
- Don’t post too many times in a day. Posting too much isn’t good for your followers or advertisers, so do it only when it makes sense.
- Keep the posts short and sweet, like a GIF or meme (if possible). This will make people want to read the whole post, which means they will be more likely to click on the link in your bio to see what else you have posted about that day.
- Get creative with hashtags! If people are looking at your photos on Instagram, chances are they might be looking at other people’s photos too. So try to use hashtags to get more people to see your posts. Try hashtags like #instagram, #instagood, and #followme.
- Post at the right time and keep on posting! The best time to post is during the day when people are awake. People are busy, so don’t be afraid of posting at night or sleeping.
- Use the right tools! You can use apps to make sure you get more likes and followers quickly on Instagram, but don’t overuse them, or you will start losing followers with each app you use.
- Always ask for a follow back! You can ask for a follow back by giving them a “like” or comment on their posts as well as yours in return, of course!
- Buy Instagram likes; you can buy online Instagram like through Buzz Voice. It is a trusted website selling Instagram likes and Tiktok likes from following simple steps.
Videos and photos should be longer, more interesting, and more selling.
People want to watch videos and photos because they think they will be interested in them. They are not like this. When you watch a video or photo, it is essential to continue reading the post to learn things.
People are not going to follow someone if their video or photo is less than 2 minutes long and they share photos less than 1,000px long. If you go too long between posts, people don’t feel like they need to follow you because they will be more likely to think you are spending too much time on Instagram.
To increase Instagram likes, you first need to make your posts more interesting. Stop being an expert, stop being spammy, and make your posts more interesting. After making your posts more interesting, you can stop being an expert and make your posts more selling. Finally, pictures and videos should be longer, more interesting, and more selling to achieve the goal of getting Instagram likes.