SEO Basics for Entrepreneurs: Tips for Easy Website Optimization
Every entrepreneur knows that one of the key factors in ensuring their growth is making their business known to those who need their products and services. Well, this is great news! Research shows that over 90% of potential buyers consult via the Internet. In other words, a lot of people are looking for you online.
But how do you get them to find you?
There are two ways: Either buy internet traffic by paying for online advertising, or you don’t. If you’re one of those people who likes free, that is, everyone, this article is for you.
What is search engine optimization?
The term refers to techniques you can use to improve your website’s ranking in the results provided by search engines such as Google. If you want to attract more free internet traffic, this is an option worth considering and taking advantage of. On closer inspection, SEO can be complicated, but it’s relatively easy to understand the basics and implement them on your website. In most cases, applying the basics is enough to stay ahead of the competition.
First, research your website and structure it so that each page addresses a unique topic. This is useful because search engines are designed to provide readers with the information they seek, the first time, every time. To do this, they need to know what your page is about.
click here – 5 tips to find a proper IT services company
Make it easier for search engines
By engaging a digital marketing agency to base each page of your website around a single topic, you’ll make it easier for search engines to categorize it and present it in relevant search results. Then choose the keywords that will optimize each page. Think about the terms people are most likely to use when looking for information on a page.
- Write 5-10 relevant keywords for the page.
- Visit the Google AdWords website. Create a Google Account if you don’t already have one. free.
- Choose to research new keywords and ad group ideas. A page will appear where you can enter the keywords you wrote down, along with the address of the page you want to optimize and your product or service category.
- Below the search trends graph, you’ll see two tabs: Ad Group Ideas and Keyword Ideas. Click the Keyword Ideas tab. It’s a bit complicated to get to, but it’s the magic page.
- Here you can enter your search terms (keywords you wrote down) and find out the average number of monthly searches for each search term. Now you know if people are actually searching for the keywords you’ve been thinking about and how often. Make sure that the keywords that will be used to optimize your page are the most searched keywords while being closely related to the theme of your page.
- Under search terms, Google provides suggested keywords and their own average monthly searches. Identify relevant keywords with high average monthly searches.
The final list of the five related keywords with the most average monthly searches is now presented. They will be used to optimize your web pages. It could be a combination of some of your own ideas and suggestions from Google.
Next, create your SEO structure. In this document, you’ll list six important optimization elements for each web page that you’ll refer to as you prepare your content. Here’s what it looks like.
Enter a list of five keywords for the page. Listing them here will make it easier to optimize other elements.
Search engines examine page titles, also known as title tags, to understand what a page is about. They also point this out in the search results, as shown in the image below: Page titles should be unique, contain the most important keywords, and be catchy enough to generate interest in 60 characters or less. You should also know that for SEO, the first word of a title is more important than the following words. So try to use your keyword as the first word of the title.
click here – Benefits Of Video Games for Kids
Search engines display page descriptions below the title in results to help people choose the most relevant links to follow. Here’s an example: the quality of your page’s description is important because the information it contains will greatly influence the reader’s choice to click on your link or a link from another site.
In the website code, the title is defined by the to tag. These tags are only used to define the size of the title that will be presented to the reader. Among the six labels, H1 is the largest and H6 is the smallest.Headings aren’t just a quick way to change text size and font. They tell search engines that the keywords in the title are more important. Therefore, it is in your best interest to insert keywords here. Remember to use only one H1 heading per page; it specifies your main heading and must contain the most important keywords. You can then spread the main keyword and other keywords throughout the text. But don’t overdo it; “keyword stuffing” will annoy readers and lower your page rank in Google results.