Vijaya Bank is the most popular bank in India. This bank is merged with the Bank of Baroda and its head office is located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Vijaya Bank is the most leading nationalized bank in India. Through various delivery channels, this bank is offering various financial products and services to its customers. At present this bank is having 2031 branches around India and more than 2000 ATMs. The government of India has then combined the Dena Bank and Vijaya Bank with Bank of Baroda on 17 September 2018.
Process of net banking:
Nowadays, in this modern era, everything is available online. On that basis, the banking process has reached to fingertips with the help of advanced technologies. It is nothing but the most extraordinary internet banking facilities of Vijaya Bank. By using a PC or Smartphone, you can access your bank account easily and do all kinds of the banking process. From balance checking to a cash transaction, everything is possible through net banking. At present, various financial providers are offering you the most ultimate banking facilities in a most advanced manner. Vijaya Bank net banking is also considered to be a safe way of doing transactions online from ifinancebox.
In this technology-developed world, everyone is focusing on making things very simple in a digitalized manner. That makes the net banking process plays a major role in a complete secured transaction. Most of the reputed banks are offering net banking for their customers, on that basis, Vijaya Bank is also offering net banking for their customers. When it comes to the net banking facilities, sure this will never cause any issues to you. Therefore it is the best option for you to make use of the internet banking facilities of Vijaya Bank.
Net banking at Vijaya Bank:
In general, Vijaya Bank is offering extraordinary financial products and services to their customers in a most effective manner. Among that, net banking is one of the major facilities that they are providing now. To access your account through net banking, then you are required to complete the registration process of Vijaya Bank net banking. The net banking at Vijaya Bank is known as VNet Banking.
Net banking is considered to be the best alternative and it can be helpful for everyone in various circumstances. In case you could not visit the bank for a transaction, then with the help of it, you can do everything. You can also able to pay your bills online with the help of VNet banking. You can also able to find your transaction details from starting to date. Even your mobile phone may receive a notification about it. You can get the chance to stick to your spending limit. It is a must for you to make sure yourself at the time of banking online. After each session, you must clear all the cookies for security purposes.
Procedure to register for net banking at Vijaya Bank:
- At first, visit the VNet banking site.
- Then click the retail banking option.
- After that, you need to click on the ‘New User’ link and you can register there.
- Now you are required to enter your credentials like some details of the account number, PAN number, debit card, and date of birth.
- Then you need to enter your last 3 transaction details by checking your updated passbook
- Now your mobile number will receive an OTP.
- By entering the receive OTP, now you have to set up your new user ID, login password, and transaction password.
- You will get the confirmation message about the registration process.
- User your official user ID and password to login.
Procedure to login for net banking at Vijaya Bank:
If you are a new user and going to use net banking for the first time, then surely you must know the login procedure.
- At first, you need to visit the official VNet banking site
- Now click the retail banking option
- In the check box, you have to enter your official user ID and password
- After that, click the login option
- You have to set the security question answer upon login
- Now you need to enter 3 question answers and click the register option (skip this step by clicking the later option)
- Finally, you can change your login password by entering the current password.
- At last, you can set your new password
Procedure to reset the password of VNet banking:
In case you have forgotten your official net banking login password, then sure you no need to worry anymore. By making use of the online facility, you can easily able to reset your VNet login password very effectively. Have a look at the below to find out the procedure to reset the password of VNet banking.
- Initially, you have to visit the official website of VNet banking
- Then proceed with the login page
- Below you can find the ‘forgot password’ option. Click it to proceed further
- By using the debit card details, you can complete the verification process now
- Now you can set the new login password once your verification process gets completed
Advantages of VNet banking:
- Using this net banking service, you can complete intra or inter-bank transactions very effectively.
- Easily go through the complete account information such as bank statements, account balance, and some other details.
- You can pay your direct and indirect taxes easily through net banking.
- You can open a recurring or fixed deposit account with Rs. 10,000 as an initial deposit.
- You can easily pay your insurance premium and bills
- Through this internet banking, you can shop online, pay DTH bill, and recharge
- You can transfer the possible funds to any account
Apart from above mentioned benefits, customers can able to experience a lot of advantages through Vijaya Bank net banking. Once you start using it, you can find everything.